A society where all citizens, especially women and the marginalized are free to realize their social, political and economic potential.
CGaPs will undertake trans-formative research, engage with policy makers and programs, and develop human resources to facilitate gender equitable policies and outcomes in the social, political and economic arena.
- Be mindful of the needs and rights of the marginalized and vulnerable, especially women.
- Recognize and acknowledge the importance of power dynamics in gender and class relations.
- Participatory and collaborative.
- Apply critical thinking and analysis to the objectives and work of CGaPs.
- Be open to innovation
- Maintain integrity, openness and transparency in all its work.