- A vibrant research and advocacy center engaged in trans-formative research and practice, and in collaborative networks to highlight gender inequalities and facilitate gender equitable policies and outcomes in the social political and economic arena.
- A dynamic pool of individuals who apply critical thinking and analysis in their work to address socioeconomic and political inequalities
- To establish a recognized and credible center for policy focused research and advocacy on gender and inequalities.
- To establish a capacity enhancement resource center and implement evidence based advocacy projects.
- To make the CGaPs a financially, administratively and technically resourced and sustainable organization.